Gen Con 2016

SoxrobinSoxrobin Posts: 8 Mendicant
Ok, so.... I may have fallen off the face of the planet for a bit.  I've been really busy, so I didn't make this post back in January like I used to on the Continuum forums.  Shame on me for breaking tradition, but I hope these will make up for it.  *sets down a plate of cookies*

Anyway, I didn't see another thread for this on my brief look, so is anyone else going to Gen Con this year?  My group is headed down Wednesday, and it would be great to see people again if anyone else was going to be there!

-Sox, who has a lot of catching up to do on the forum

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 763 Wizard
    /grabs a cookie and starts munching gratefully

Yes, indeed, Sox. I will be there with my brother and both our sons for the Best 4 Days In Gaming. Coming down Thursday, so I won't be over at the show until Friday, but we'll be there all day Friday and Saturday. Let's absolutely connect! We can catch up, and if ol Mike D has the backend working with the current build this week, I can even give you a quick demo of Exiles...

(for anyone going, I'll PM you my mobile # so we can connect at the show, starting with @Soxrobin)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • SoxrobinSoxrobin Posts: 8 Mendicant
    That would be awesome!  I finally joined the modern age and got myself a smart phone, so I can actually look forward to playing this now, rather than just lurking on the forums.

Anyone else going to be there?

-Sox
  • DrakytheDrakythe Posts: 170 mod
    Sadly I won't be there. Was just up there for my grandmother's funeral and can't take the time/expense right now. Alas, probably won't be up there for a couple of years, as next year is the big 10 year anniversary and we're doing a big trip for that one
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 763 Wizard
    nice, drak congratz (soon) on 10 years! We'll miss you at Gen Con. Sox, we're on.

Anyone else going to Indy this weekend and want to connect?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you