Wearing Wooden Barrels

TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
Every now and then, you inadvertently create an image you didn't mean to. 

Like this naked player character celebrating his rank down only to appear to be wearing the rank badge as a wooden barrel for clothes. 

And no, @Finjinimo, you may not have this as a suit of armor.

TheWizard
I'll SMITE you
Tagged:
Nezuja

Comments

• NezujaNezuja Posts: 85 mod
    ... must have that armor!
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 229 Hero
    Aw... but that would be perfect!
    ...jiggly bits...
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
    How so?

And what would the stats be?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Super lame stats, but I would wear it anyway for the hilarity of running around in a barrel.

...jiggly bits...
    edited August 2016
    fine, what if the stats were phenomenal? Would that ruin it for you?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Actually it probably would because then people would wear it for the stats. I want to wear it because it's badass, not because it gives me +1 to my bad ass.

...jiggly bits...
    i see. ever the principle-centered Finji. I assume you are going to combine it with your "Perceived Invincibility" equipment?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Absolutely. Hilarity will ensue.

...jiggly bits...
    Yeah, but what if the combination makes you the #1 Ranked Exile in Embermark? Where am I left then?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    There are going to be lots of ways to boost stats by getting every increasing heavy armor, magic robes and whatever.

But my ancestors were celts, and many of them use to get incredibly inebriated, decide the celtic gods had made them invincible, and then run into battle wearing nothing but blue paint.

I suspect not many of them survived. I suspect those guys were actually pruned from my family tree, and I'm actually descended from the guys who stayed home and looked after the farm.

But the point remains, running naked into battle screaming is in my blood. And it would be heaps rad if in a game about who's wearing the biggest baddest armor, I can still stand there, let loose a blood curdling scream, and intimidate my opposition with nothing by my badassness (and my ass). 

Also, if there is an ability called "jiggly bits", you know I'm going to use that exclusively.

...jiggly bits...
    Drakythe