The Roll Table (for live chat event 9.19.16)

TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
edited September 2016 in Off-Topic
Exiles-

Tonight is the 1st (of many) live chat event for the community. We will be discussing many interesting topics and sharing some exclusive 1st looks. We will also ROLL for prizing. If you are selected in chat to ROLL for a prize, you will roll D100 through our brand-spanking new bot (courtesy of @Drakythe). Once you roll, you will receive a prize according to the following table (most prizes will not become available until the game launches):

1 - You are banned from Exiles for life 

2-20 - A Common Item of your choice

21-40 - A Rare Item of your choice

41-70 - An Epic Item of your choice

71-80 - A Legendary Item of your choice

81-90 - You're the Exile of the Week (comes with a role in Discord, a title in the forums, an Epic item of your choice FOR YOU AND A FRIEND OF YOUR CHOICE and the power to make any Dev you see in chat do a humiliating emote trick on command once per day). If more than one Exile gets this, they will roll D20 for order (in order from highest roll to lowest). This honor lasts one week and then goes away. 

91-99 - Collaboration with the development team on the creation of an item with your character's name embedded in the description (must be approved by development team-- we're not making a "Bucket of S#$%," @Finjinimo)

99 - The answers to both of the current community Hunts (with attached prizing)

100 - TheWizard will have to answer questions from you as "ANSWERHERE, Your Grace" in chat until the game launches and a Legendary Item of your choice.

Note: All "of your choice" items must be chosen from the items revealed to the community prior to game launch (there will be many). These will be recorded and awarded to your character after the game launches (NOT during beta).
TheWizard
I'll SMITE you
Tagged:
Nezuja

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
    Thanks to everyone who came to the Event tonight. We covered a ton, but didn't get to everything, and we'll be doing more. If your question didn't get answered, hit us up with those questions here on the forums. 

For posterity, the transcript of the chat is here (thanks to @Drakythe for capturing). 

Each time we do these, we'll record the prize rolls and winners, so we have a record. Congratz to:

@Quasarn - Epic Item of choice
    @Nezuja - Common Item of choice
    @Hollow - EXILE OF THE WEEK
    @helpicantfly - Character name in LORE! (Help's character name will appear in a Quest or story tidbit in the game)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • QuasarnQuasarn Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Boy I shoulda rolled that hundred second. 
    Nezuja
  • NezujaNezuja Posts: 85 mod
    thanjs for putting this together @TheWizard! Learned and bunch and got even more excited for the game :-)
    Hollow
  • OlinockiOlinocki Posts: 23 Mendicant
    Different time zone here so couldn't make it
  • helpicantflyhelpicantfly Posts: 111 Adventurer
    it was midnight here at least i could be there so all good for me .
    great questions asked and answered
    Touch my food, feel my Fork.
    @Olinocki We'll mix up the times on these things so that different timezones can participate. More soon!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 229 Hero
    I ROLLED A 1!!!!!!!!!
    ...jiggly bits...
    Nice try, @Finjinimo. You're stuck in Embermark...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you