Midweek Rumble: Redshirt VS Storm Trooper

TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
edited October 2016 in Off-Topic
This week, it's those characters who you know are gonna die anyway... but before that happens, they meet in an alley.

If a Redshirt threw down with a Storm Trooper, who would stand victorious and why?

(here's the poll on Twitter)(thanks to Exile @Finjinimo for the fight) 

Midweek Rumble: Redshirt VS Storm Trooper 7 votes

Redshirt
42%
FinjinimoNezujaPsycho_Mycho 3 votes
Storm Trooper
57%
DrakythehelpicantflyEvilteddySecretOwl 4 votes
TheWizard
I'll SMITE you
Tagged:

Comments

• DrakytheDrakythe Posts: 157 mod
    Storm Trooper
    Storm Trooper.

I'm a fan of the theory that the Storm Troopers as portrayed in Episode IV are intentionally missing so that the crew can escape. They then proceed to kick ass in Empire Strikes Back and are only outmaneuvered in VI because the plot required it and care bears are awesome.

Redshirts for most of Star Trek are not truly combat trained individuals. So yeah, I'll take the combat military training of a ST over the exploratory/scientific/engineering training of a RS.
    Evilteddy
  • SecretOwlSecretOwl Posts: 23 Adventurer
    Storm Trooper
    Relevant and why I agree with @Drakythe ;http://imgur.com/gallery/w5MHii8
  • SecretOwlSecretOwl Posts: 23 Adventurer
    Storm Trooper
    UNLESS: We are talking about Next Gen, then the ones wearing red shirts are officers ;)
  • Psycho_MychoPsycho_Mycho Posts: 62 Adventurer
    Redshirt
    REDSHIRT!!! The storm trooper would just miss all his attempts to land a hit, whether it's with a gun or his fist. The redshirt would somehow accidentally trigger a building collapse, which would somehow kill the stormtrooper mere seconds before the redshirt dies too.
    "Do not trust everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Psycho_MychoPsycho_Mycho Posts: 62 Adventurer
    Redshirt
    Drakythe said:
    Storm Trooper.

I'm a fan of the theory that the Storm Troopers as portrayed in Episode IV are intentionally missing so that the crew can escape. They then proceed to kick ass in Empire Strikes Back and are only outmaneuvered in VI because the plot required it and care bears are awesome.

Redshirts for most of Star Trek are not truly combat trained individuals. So yeah, I'll take the combat military training of a ST over the exploratory/scientific/engineering training of a RS.
    I like that theory! 
    "Do not trust everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
  • NezujaNezuja Posts: 85 mod
    Redshirt
    Redshirt wins by sacrafice! The redshirt would somehow get the ST in an inescapable life or death situation and they would both perish.
  • helpicantflyhelpicantfly Posts: 111 Adventurer
    Storm Trooper
    redshirt is a sacrifice member so therefore would just kill themselves  
    Touch my food, feel my Fork.
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
    this one was good, nice work @Finjinimo. Wizard likey... (but he still disapproves of you, sir...)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you