Some Warcaster Abilities

We'll be starting some Ability deep dives soon, so this thread just serves as a "hey we're gonna do this" along with a little preview at 5 or so Warcaster Ability icons that are work-in-progress. You can get the flavor of the Warcaster Mage specialty, though-- there will be much magicky weaponry if you go down that development road...

What do you think they do? (if i believed in emoticons, I would do perhaps a winky face)
TheWizard
I'll SMITE you
Tagged:
Psycho_Mycho

Comments

• SecretOwlSecretOwl Posts: 24 Adventurer
    Mind Before Body: Increase to INT at the cost of STR
    Freezing Blade/Burning Blade: Adds elemental damage to your current weapon whether or not it has it inherently.
    Reconstruct Weaponry: Freezing/Burning blade have a chance to break your weapon, causing you to take a turn to repair it if you wish to continue using it.
    Tornado Strike: F5
    Nezuja
  • Psycho_MychoPsycho_Mycho Posts: 62 Adventurer
    My two cents...

Mind before body: Increases intelligence
    Freezing Blade: Adds ice elemental to your weapon/attack
    Burning Blade: Adds fire elemental to your weapon/attack
    Reconstruct Weaponry: Fixes a broken/damaged weapon
    Tornado Strike: Sends a tornado into your enemy, thereby reducing their visibility/accuracy

BTW, if I go the mage route, I'm definitely using the Tornado Strike as one of my staple specialties. Just seems right for a psycho after all!
    "Do not trust everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
  • NezujaNezuja Posts: 85 mod
    Mind Before Body: Increases your INT at the cost of some CON
    Freezing Blade: Adds a debuff to your weapon lowering your opponents SPD on hit
    Burning Blade: Adds a buff to your weapon causing a fire based DOT on hit 
    Reconstruct Weaponry: Summons a floating dagger that attacks once per turn
    Tornado Strike: The "auto win" ability for mages, sends your opponent flying off to the nearest breach
    Darggie
  • DarggieDarggie Posts: 125 Adventurer
    Nezuja said:
    Mind Before Body: Increases your INT at the cost of some CON
    Freezing Blade: Adds a debuff to your weapon lowering your opponents SPD on hit
    Burning Blade: Adds a buff to your weapon causing a fire based DOT on hit 
    Reconstruct Weaponry: Summons a floating dagger that attacks once per turn
    Tornado Strike: The "auto win" ability for mages, sends your opponent flying off to the nearest breach
    This ^
    They call me the Crier. No, I don't cry a lot. I deliver news you uncouth barbarian.
    Laniatar