ZOOM

I'm not totally sure why I'm so magicked up about yesterday's new mini-feature-- the ability to zoom in and out on your character to examine all of your whatnot. It has no bearing on the game, but i can't stop doing it. I'm admittedly biased towards anything in this game, but do I find myself spending too much time with it, giggling like an idiot?

TheWizard
I'll SMITE you
Tagged:
Finjinimo

Comments

• NezujaNezuja Posts: 88 mod
    This is actually really cool, it's the small things like this that make games great!
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 804 Wizard
    Agreed-- I figured it was just me, but then when putting the game in other people's hands (with apologies to you Exiles waiting for closed testing), I see people naturally seeing if they can do this...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • Psycho_MychoPsycho_Mycho Posts: 69 Adventurer
    I love doing that random stuff too @TheWizard. I'm also that guy who spent hours in Halo 1 trying to get the Warthog in places it was never meant to go. Does the analogy make sense? Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, I'll thoroughly enjoy zooming in on my legendary gear once obtained!
    "Do not trust everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
    Haha i did that too. And there will be more of these little non-gameplay-but-fun treats going in. The map will be another place for discovery, and it's really coming along...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 239 Hero
    I like that dudes name. Most excellent.
    ...jiggly bits...
    I'm gonna keep that guy. Maybe have him show up in your Challenge queue...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • juvejuve Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Level 50? See him in a year :D
    Nah @juve, it won't take that long! Although it's something we're tinkering with...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you