Exiles of Embermark - An Introduction

TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 789 Wizard
edited July 20 in Start Here

Exiles of Embermark is a mobile combat RPG coming in 2017. 

In a castoff continent, emerging Houses vie for influence over land & resources through a combination of cunning & the might of their Marked. These skilled heroes engage in duels with each other to tip the balance of power & further their House agenda. Players become these heroes & develop mind, body and magic to bring glory (and phat lewt) to their Houses.
  • Train, develop & equip your character to become the best in combat reminiscent of Pokemon but with an MMO's flavor & variety
  • Compete in multiplayer, single player and cooperative events
  • Find, loot and craft items of enormous power to spec out your character in a gazillion different ways
  • Build up a camp & recruit followers that quest for loot, improve your character & acquire useful information even when you're not playing
  • Choose a House, gain its unique advantage & and compete with other Houses for influence & rewards
  • Engage in a player-influenced storyline that follows the entire community, charts victories/defeats & highlights political intrigue
Register here to gain access to all the community discussion and receive an early invitation to play the game! And get the latest art, screens, stories and game development updates on the EoE blog. For updates on Twitter, follow @exilesgame.

Interested? Register for the community and an invitation for early access.

TheWizard
I'll SMITE you
docgeoZmadaBeatingHeartsNezujasmc13TheLurkerMalavorice

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 789 Wizard
    edited January 2016
    And for all images posted here and on the site, check out the Gallery Board.
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    BeatingHearts
  • DarggieDarggie Posts: 125 Adventurer
    edited January 2016
    TheWizard said:
    And for all images posted here and on the site, check out the Gallery Board.
    The four icon's you've posted so far, aren't in your Galley. ;) 

So I mean... not "All image". :D
    They call me the Crier. No, I don't cry a lot. I deliver news you uncouth barbarian.
    /scowls at @Darggie.

Ha! FINE. (fixed, they're on the gallery board now) 

TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    SpacegoatsBloodsoup
  • BearKiddyBearKiddy Posts: 4 Mendicant
    This looks amazing! I can't wait to see how everything goes! Beautiful art, fast frenetic gameplay and depth of training! Ooh I'm foaming out the mouth with excitement lol
    TheWizard
    Thanks @BearKiddy, we're looking forward to hearing what you think all along the way. We're ramping up the updates soon, and there will be much more to see on the art side as the bad guys come online...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • ChennasaurusChennasaurus Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Peaklegend from TC here, is this gonna have elements of TC in it? I miss my Order Captains ... and my Thabo ... and my Thomas :(
    TheWizard
  • TyraelTyrael Posts: 7 Mendicant
    i follow wizards steps from The Continuum and never regret one step.
    all hail thou its my first step here
    TheWizard
  • JulionJulion Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hi what S this game al about what will make this something interesting for me as a persoon that like playing games?
    Depends on what you like @Julion, but it's a mix of quick multiplayer, character customization and lots of RPG systems. Hope you like it, and welcome to the community!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • joekyjoeky Posts: 52 Adventurer
    @julion, in my humble opinion, I think the smallest voice or murmur (recommendation) by us is heard by the developer aka @TheWizard and Not Ignored to the point of being valued by the developer is a good reason to play this game.... 

Not to mention that some of our proposal are incorporated into this games....

• bluetofubluetofu Posts: 9 Mendicant
    Holy awesome!
    The concept art and the overall feel of the game is so brilliant! I was reading about the narrative, and how it affects the later quest system. Like being an adventurer or exile, will it affects stats if you have some in your game? Or maybe other things like gaining more keys or finding more chests of you are an exile? 
    I just want to know, how deep the narrative will affect the game systems in the game?
     :* 
    Quasarn
    Actually, @bluetofu, that's a very timely question, because we're in the middle of designing that system now. The details I shared in the second to last dev update give you the basics, but yes, your choices-- not just explicit ones, but also what you choose to battle in PVE and how you deal with your House-- will affect the game in all sorts of ways. 

As we get deeper into that design, I'll share more! And yes, there are plenty of stats-- I need to share those too...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    bluetofu
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 234 Hero
    Hey Whizz-fizz, if I never upgrade my home, does that mean I get to live in a tent? Because that would be pretty sweet.
    ...jiggly bits...
    docgeo
    No, Finji, you may not live in a tent. Actually, when you start out as an Exile, you'll only have your woeful little campfire, but before long you will have a burgeoning town replete with Forge, House and boozy dwarves...

TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    bluetofuFinjinimohwlrmnky
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 234 Hero
    I like the boozy dwarves... but, what happens if I choose to build everything but my house. I wanna sleep out under the stars next to the campfire, just as nature intended.
    ...jiggly bits...
    well, in fairness, your House is your socially clubby guildy whatnot. You are welcome-- and encouraged-- to sleep out under the stars in Embermark...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • GabeDJ2GabeDJ2 Posts: 1 Mendicant
    How do I recieve early access to the game?
  • NezujaNezuja Posts: 85 mod
    Hi @GabeDJ2, right now the game is still in development with beta being announced soon. PM The Wizard with your interest and you should be added to the list, thanks!
    fourampers
  • hwlrmnkyhwlrmnky Posts: 17 Mendicant
    Hi there! I don't know how I found this board. I guess I accidentally clicked through from a game review site? Anyway, serendipitous. This looks cool.
    nice! welcome, @hwlrmnky! Looks like you're diving into the topics, so looking forward to chatting with you...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • SagedarkSagedark Posts: 10 Adventurer
    Ok, I've been pulled in. I admit it. This looks great! May I be added to the beta please?
    Hi @Sagedark! To get added to the beta you should send the wizard a direct message and let him now your email and device :-)

WELCOME ABOARD!
    Sagedark
  • ShikamaruShikamaru Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Epic! How do i get the beta? :-)
    Sagedark
    Shikamaru said:
    Epic! How do i get the beta? :-)
    Hi @Shikamaru, you can message TheWizard here in the forums with your email and device preference for a shot at the beta. Welcome aboard!
    ShikamaruMaulD
  • Simbody33Simbody33 Posts: 1 Mendicant
    What other details can I acquire about Exiles of Embermark? I saw it on Instagram and I thought the concept was amazing.
    I'd recommend checking out the dev blog for a ton of detail on what we're developing. It has info on art, gameplay, systems, etc.  And thanks!

exilesofembermark.com
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • MusaabMusaab Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Looking forward to this.
  • SOUL1191SOUL1191 Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Cant wait to play this game the artwork is amazingly done 
    Thanks! Be sure and send me a PM to get on the beta list...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • MaulDMaulD Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Game sounds amazing! Are the Beta places limited? And if yes how many players are you going to invite?