Exiles of Embermark - An Introduction

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 822 Wizard
    Hi @MaulD, thanks! Yes testing spots will be limited, but I dont have a number yet, and we definitely haven't reached it. Send me a PM if you want in...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    MaulDBouncyKn1ghgSagedark
  • MaulDMaulD Posts: 2 Mendicant
    @TheWizard
    Already did :D so are you selecting people at random or do you invite those who sign up first? Sorry for the many questions but I am just interested.
    no worries-- we will invite in waves in order of signup, yes... 
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    MaulDKingkobbler
  • decaboldecabol Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Sounds great so far, I need this game in my life! Don't know how much I will have to wait but started counting to an unknown date already :smile:
  • HoggelHoggel Posts: 1 Mendicant
    is it getting any closer to a release date ?  Is testing still going on ?  Any spots left ? lol Sorry for all the questions :P 

We're hoping to start testing soon, but we're cranking on a new build for GDC right now (end of Feb). Testing will be after that-- and yes! If you want to test, send me a PM with your device and I'll put you on the list!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • GladorGlador Posts: 39 Adventurer
    Hey Wizard. I've sent you a PM regarding testing. Is that going to be near start of April? Or is there testing now?
    welcome, @Glador! we don't have a set date for testing yet, but we're working on an end-of-april milestone that we hope gets us close.  You haven't missed anything yet, and you're on The List!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Djentlemen
  • dabbinshatterdabbinshatter Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Sorry my phone did something weird left u couple comments.. Hope to get accepted for beta
  • GladorGlador Posts: 39 Adventurer
    Mate if you've put your name down I'm sure you will get in :)
    Hiya @dabbinshatter-- yes, you're on the list! And welcome to Embermark...!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • blanksblanks Posts: 4 Mendicant
    So, on registration it mentions that by registering you are also signing up for helping in early testing - but this thread and original post also say to message you, or at least reply to this thread - which is the most current up to date policy to sign up for early testing?
  • BaronsaskyBaronsasky Posts: 13 Mendicant
    Truth ty
  • BaronsaskyBaronsasky Posts: 13 Mendicant
    Got yea
  • SagedarkSagedark Posts: 12 Adventurer
    Hi wizard. I changed phones and I would still like in on the beta. I'm now on a Samsung J7. 
    Baronsasky
    @blanks to be on the early invite list, send me a PM with your device type!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Baronsasky
  • MuertoMuerto Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Hi there was hoping to get access to the beta but couldn’t find a contact so emailed. I was told here would be the place to go
  • VarkingVarking Posts: 56 Adventurer
    edited September 2017
    @Muerto you need to click on @TheWizard and comment on his page what your device type it, what OS its running and what your favorite type of cookies are. 
    Facebook  -  Twitter  -  Google+  -  Instagram  -  YouTube 
    TheWizard
  • MuertoMuerto Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Already done my brother
    Varking
    edited September 2017
    So chocolate chip or oreos @Muerto ??
    And you are both on The List to be among The First! (lots of proper names right there...)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Varking
    TheWizard said:
    And you are both on The List to be among The First! (lots of proper names right there...)
    Woot woot! And more good news today as I watch college football.
    When sending me a PM, remember to include your device type and anything you think might help us get a better picture of your ability to help test!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Varking
  • TehwizTehwiz Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Looks neat! I actually found this by seeing what you were up to after the continuum (I went by the same name there, among another). Will checkout it out when it's released
    oh yes, i remember you @Tehwiz. Welcome to a new one! You'll find a lot of shared DNA with The Continuum. Let me know if you have questions or comments as you dig in...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • tarinmagiustarinmagius Posts: 2 Mendicant
    okay fellas im really new at this stuff as in computer gaming. Im old school when it comes to rpg games. I mean don't get me wrong I've played rpg on consoles over the years, but online wasn't my thing. I always rolled the dice and had major paperwork for characters and quest designs. So for anyone and everyone who has been in my shoes I need a guide on how to navigate the site. I have alot of experience in story telling and vast amounts of ideas that would be helpful in developing this world.  
    You're in good company, Tarin-- we're pen n paper fans ourselves. And as long as you have a mobile device, you should be able to enjoy the game (and the story, which will be told outside the game in many cases!).
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • InnocentInnocent Posts: 18 Mendicant
    TheWizard said:

Exiles of Embermark is a mobile combat RPG coming in 2017. 

In a castoff continent, emerging Houses vie for influence over land & resources through a combination of cunning & the might of their Marked. These skilled heroes engage in duels with each other to tip the balance of power & further their House agenda. Players become these heroes & develop mind, body and magic to bring glory (and phat lewt) to their Houses.
    • Train, develop & equip your character to become the best in combat reminiscent of Pokemon but with an MMO's flavor & variety
    • Compete in multiplayer, single player and cooperative events
    • Find, loot and craft items of enormous power to spec out your character in a gazillion different ways
    • Build up a camp & recruit followers that quest for loot, improve your character & acquire useful information even when you're not playing
    • Choose a House, gain its unique advantage & and compete with other Houses for influence & rewards
    • Engage in a player-influenced storyline that follows the entire community, charts victories/defeats & highlights political intrigue
    Register here to gain access to all the community discussion and receive an early invitation to play the game! And get the latest art, screens, stories and game development updates on the EoE blog. For updates on Twitter, follow @exilesgame.

Interested? Register for the community and an invitation for early access.

I just registered myself. Hope I can get a login pretty soon.
    Pretty please...
    I am Innocent. Seriously...
  • SagedarkSagedark Posts: 12 Adventurer
    How much longer?!?! Seems like it's been years Already .
  • InnocentInnocent Posts: 18 Mendicant
    Sagedark said:
    How much longer?!?! Seems like it's been years Already .

Good things are worth waiting for...
    I am Innocent. Seriously...