Exiles of Embermark - An Introduction

2»

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 761 Wizard
    Hi @MaulD, thanks! Yes testing spots will be limited, but I dont have a number yet, and we definitely haven't reached it. Send me a PM if you want in...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    MaulDBouncyKn1ghg
  • MaulDMaulD Posts: 2 Mendicant
    @TheWizard
    Already did :D so are you selecting people at random or do you invite those who sign up first? Sorry for the many questions but I am just interested.
    no worries-- we will invite in waves in order of signup, yes... 
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    MaulDKingkobbler
  • decaboldecabol Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Sounds great so far, I need this game in my life! Don't know how much I will have to wait but started counting to an unknown date already :smile:
  • HoggelHoggel Posts: 1 Mendicant
    is it getting any closer to a release date ?  Is testing still going on ?  Any spots left ? lol Sorry for all the questions :P 

We're hoping to start testing soon, but we're cranking on a new build for GDC right now (end of Feb). Testing will be after that-- and yes! If you want to test, send me a PM with your device and I'll put you on the list!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • GladorGlador Posts: 20 Mendicant
    Hey Wizard. I've sent you a PM regarding testing. Is that going to be near start of April? Or is there testing now?
    welcome, @Glador! we don't have a set date for testing yet, but we're working on an end-of-april milestone that we hope gets us close.  You haven't missed anything yet, and you're on The List!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • dabbinshatterdabbinshatter Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Sorry my phone did something weird left u couple comments.. Hope to get accepted for beta
  • GladorGlador Posts: 20 Mendicant
    Mate if you've put your name down I'm sure you will get in :)
    Hiya @dabbinshatter-- yes, you're on the list! And welcome to Embermark...!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • blanksblanks Posts: 4 Mendicant
    So, on registration it mentions that by registering you are also signing up for helping in early testing - but this thread and original post also say to message you, or at least reply to this thread - which is the most current up to date policy to sign up for early testing?
  • BaronsaskyBaronsasky Posts: 12 Mendicant
    Truth ty
  • BaronsaskyBaronsasky Posts: 12 Mendicant
    Got yea
  • SagedarkSagedark Posts: 10 Adventurer
    Hi wizard. I changed phones and I would still like in on the beta. I'm now on a Samsung J7. 
    Baronsasky
    @blanks to be on the early invite list, send me a PM with your device type!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Baronsasky