Forums

@wizard I wanted to suggest that as soon as we get more foot traffic we should have two permanent threads.  A general introduction and a RPG introduction.  With that said what kind of advertising is planned?  When do you want us old timers to start trying to recruit people on to the forum?

doc?
"Come on in stranger and have a drink....mind your boots on the floor"

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 825 Wizard
    edited September 2015
    Yep, definitely. For clarification, though, are you talking about a general introduction and RPG introduction for members to introduce themselves? Or for us (the devs) to introduce the game and RP forums?

As far as getting the word out, we'll start soon enough, but for now, we're keeping it small. Feel free to introduce the concept to friends and they're welcome here, but I'll be sure to make an overture to you guys to sound the welcome once we want to grow the crew around here. 
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • DarggieDarggie Posts: 125 Adventurer
    I've sent the word out to Spacegoats. But he hasn't had a chance to stop by, he's busy with the Navy and stuff now.
    They call me the Crier. No, I don't cry a lot. I deliver news you uncouth barbarian.
    No worries at all-- will be good to see him once he has a moment to swing by...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • docgeodocgeo Posts: 45 Adventurer
    To clarify I was talking about a introduction as people join telling what they might want about themselves or just to say hi.  The RPG intro could be a short paragraph or two about how they stumble onto ......our outpost? Is outpost the right word?
    i also agree that a developer intro thread would be good.

Doc
    "Come on in stranger and have a drink....mind your boots on the floor"
    edited September 2015
    Ah yes, I get you Doc. And for sure we'll start all of those threads. I was planning the "hi I'm xyzplayer" once we come out of stealthy mode, but a RPG stumbleinto thread could be quite nice to get a little character building going. You've done some as we get a sense for your character's past battles in the current thread, but an intro-for-individuals thread would be great. Lemme work on that...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you