Beta

Is anyone currently playing? 

What are your thoughts? Good points, bad points, favourite thing about the game, something you'd change? 

Let me know :) I can't wait to play!

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 796 Wizard
    Hi @Benefix- we haven't started closed testing yet (Beta will come after), so only the devs are playing currently. We're on a really important milestone for the game which should give us a look at when we'll start closed testing, though-- (check the latest Dev Update here for info on that).
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • BenefixBenefix Posts: 5 Mendicant
    TheWizard said:
    Hi @Benefix- we haven't started closed testing yet (Beta will come after), so only the devs are playing currently. We're on a really important milestone for the game which should give us a look at when we'll start closed testing, though-- (check the latest Dev Update here for info on that).

@TheWizard Ahhh I did realise after reading through some threads afterwards.

From a player point of view, what's your favourite aspect in the game so far :)? You're here to have fun too right ;) haha
    I'm a sucker for character development and spec'ing and such, so that's probably number one for me. However, the delight in destroying a rival in a close match is right up there.

Also, the map. I love the map. Works more like a Google Map than an open environment, and we can change it on the fly. I'm excited about that. 

TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Benefix
    @TheWizard Awesome!! Myself, like many others can't wait to join you by the looks of it!
  • GladorGlador Posts: 31 Adventurer
    Shhh Wizard you are getting me too hyped
    Benefix
  • KingkobblerKingkobbler Posts: 23 Mendicant
    Right lol, it's like walking into a doughnut shop, with all those fresh, amazing pastries, but only...not, there's only pics and vids of the yummies, and kind people to tell you how delicious they are ;)
    Haha, thank you and apologies, but we're running as fast as we can to get those donuts into your mouf!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Any update as of yet?
    Not on dates, yet, @Benefix, but we'll have a new Dev Update up this week (check here for the archive)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you