Forum/website

Just a few things that I noticed about the forums that may or may not be working as intended. 

Some people that earned the 10 comments badge, have it announced in their activity, while others don't. (They still have the badge though) Just thought I'd point this out. 

Also, under the discussions tab, the forum category "Social Groups" doesn't appear. I don't know if this was intended, or just a coding slip-up. I usually check the discussion tab to see what has new posts, and totally missed the posts from "Social Groups" for a few days because I was to lazy to check the forum directly. :D 
They call me the Crier. No, I don't cry a lot. I deliver news you uncouth barbarian.

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 836 Wizard
    Thanks for the bug sleuthing, Crier, and please keep it up. On the badge thing, I'm thinking it's bc we're fiddling with the various badges and ranks and stuff to bring it into the Paragons mindset.

On the Social Groups, that is probably a setting which I will check. I'm guessing it's because the Social Groups default setup is for individually organized groups of people (like guilds) and it's probably filtering those from the general populace, thinking that they're specific to those Groups in terms of who'd be interested in a latest post. I'll check on both (and thank you again...).
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 836 Wizard
    Update: that was indeed the issue-- Social Groups was set differently. Fixed.
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • DarggieDarggie Posts: 125 Adventurer
    Thanks for the feedback and quick resolutions Wiz! I'll keep my eye out for anything else I see.
    They call me the Crier. No, I don't cry a lot. I deliver news you uncouth barbarian.
    TheWizard
  • DarggieDarggie Posts: 125 Adventurer
    Under discussions, we should have a way to mark threads as "read". So the # New goes away if you've checked all the topics that you were interested in at the time, without going through and opening each one.