Hellos - Introduce Yourself

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
    Welcome new Exiles, @thejman719!  If you want to be on the early testing list, send me a PM here in the forums.

In the meantime, post here on anything you like and join us for Live Chat in the chat channel (here's the link). Looking forward to having you with us in Embermark!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • DrakytheDrakythe Posts: 157 mod
    edited August 2016
    Welcome to the forums, @thejman719!  Pleased to make your acquaintance!

Definitely hit up that chat provided by wizard, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer any questions we can :)
    Vedymin
  • MesliMesli Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Hello fellows :)  interested in the game since a while now I just joined the forum. Experienced tester, I hope to help shape the game as we get closer from the release :) 
    Welcome, @Mesli!

If you're interesting in testing be sure to send a PM to @TheWizard and he'll get you on the list (assuming there is still space, which I believe there is).

In the mean time consider joining the Discord server we have: https://discord.gg/Qne8hdj we're a friendly bunch and happy to chat about whatever and answer questions about what we know regarding the game so far :)
  • MesliMesli Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Will definitely do, thank you dear sir :)
    Thanks for the PM Mesli-- and welcome. You're on the list!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • SecretOwlSecretOwl Posts: 23 Adventurer
    I just found the game and joined up and added the discord to my list. Sent you a PM Wizard so hopefully I make the early testing list. The game looks amazing so far. I'm looking forward to the next 4 hours of reading all the info that exists so far lol.
    And @SecretOwl has joined us on Discord! w00t w00t, welcome aboard!
    TheWizard
  • Psycho_MychoPsycho_Mycho Posts: 62 Adventurer
    Just joined Discord as well, looking forward to interacting with you all!

"Do not trust everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
  • KnghtwnDKnghtwnD Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hi everyone! I am KnghtwnD.. Just registered here as a new member and i got interested because i saw your post on reddit ios games and it looks really cool.. I hope u will give me access to the open beta app.
    Greetings, @KnghtwnD! Beta access is a list maintained by @TheWizard, so you'll need to PM him that you are interested in the Beta to get on the list. Note the Beta won't be starting until Oct at the earliest, possibly later as things happen.

Join us in Discord while we wait and chat it up: https://discord.gg/Qne8hdj
  • KhaleesiTrinityKhaleesiTrinity Posts: 1 Mendicant
    love and hugs from Germany

Khaleesi Trinity
    Greetings, @KhaleesiTrinity! I'd greet you in German, but the blood of my ancestor's merely provides life, not linguistic skills.

Feel free to join us in Discord Chat anytime to chat, we've got a few European users on who might be available to talk at more 'normal' hours: https://discord.gg/Qne8hdj
    Hey new folks! Drak speaks the truth-- PM me for an invitation to the closed testing (let's call the first round Alpha...!)

Great to have you here.
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • TalinTalin Posts: 22 Adventurer
    Welcome to all of the new folks!
    (and welcome back, @Talin-- you should join us in the chat!)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • KsojuiceKsojuice Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Ksojuice Checking in.. Would love to be part of the beta 
  • NezujaNezuja Posts: 85 mod
    Welcome @Ksojuice! For that I would send a PM to The Wizard to make sure you get a spot. Glad to have you aboard!
    Welcome @Ksojuice! Also if you like to chat be sure to join the discord server and say hi there too! https://discord.gg/Qne8hdj
  • MrMigooMrMigoo Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hey everyone, I was looking for a android port of the flash game monsters den, when I discovered this gem on reddit, been lurking for a few weeks and decided to join in!

Been playing D&D and games for years in sure like the most of the community so far, I can't wait to get into some PvP and hear the anguish through the discord app, well met!
    Nezuja
    @MrMigoo welcome! Glad to have you on board. You should check out the discord server now and join in the fun (before the anguish comes)
    Hi there, @MrMigoo & @Ksojuice! Glad to hear you've been lurking-- continue to do so as you like and join in when you're ready-- there is much to explore in the coming days and we need your input. Plus the crew here is ready to discuss all things magick... (or I am anyway-- if you spell it that way, you're ok in my book...)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • hwlrmnkyhwlrmnky Posts: 17 Mendicant
    Hello gang, I blundered in here by accident. I was on an Android game review site and then I landed here. This looks like it is going to be very cool. I would certainly enjoy a well-developed world with both PvE and PvP elements. I game on my Nvidia Shield tablet, iPad and PC. In real life, I am a dilettante who donates to the arts and wildlife preservation.
    @hwlrmnky welcome! Glad you stumbled in and look forward to seeing you around. If you'd like come join us on Discord for some live chatting, we're a friendly bunch and the devs often sneak in to say hi and discuss either us. https://discord.gg/Qne8hdj
    hwlrmnky
  • Gawie1985Gawie1985 Posts: 5 Mendicant
    I am gawie
    Hello, @Gawie1985, Nice to 'meet' you! How did you stumble onto Embermark?
    A friends
    Yes
    Drakythe said:
    Hello, @Gawie1985, Nice to 'meet' you! How did you stumble onto Embermark?
    @Gawie1985 Well glad to have you. If you have any questions or just want to hang out, come join us on Discord here: https://discord.gg/Qne8hdj

Just a tip, after you post a message here and you want to alter it or add anything to it you have up to 1 hour to do so, just click the little gear looking icon to the right of your post's times tamp and select "Edit"