Hellos - Introduce Yourself

Comments

• DarkYveltalDarkYveltal Posts: 8 Mendicant
    Hey everyone ... found this game a few days ago and it looks awesome ... looking forward to the beta ...and can't wait to play the game
    BurrSir
  • DrakytheDrakythe Posts: 171 mod
    Hello there, @DarkYveltal! Glad to have you on board. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them, or come join is in chat.

Re the Alpha/Beta stuff, you've sent a PM to @TheWizard about participating, yes?
  • DarkYveltalDarkYveltal Posts: 8 Mendicant
    :D ill be in the chat room sometime soon . And thanks for the help :smile: ... and yes I've pmed the wizard bout the beta
  • AzzajkAzzajk Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Hi I'm Aaron people call me Azza, looking forward to this game been following for ages
    Hello, @Azzajk! Glad to see you post here. Where about a did you hear about the game?
  • AzzajkAzzajk Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Well I followed the progress online through facebook and touch arcade and I like what I seen
    Awesome, glad to hear it. If you get a chance you should consider joining us in chat. We're generally a friendly bunch and often the Devs are around and chatting with us.
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 770 Wizard
    Welcome to Exiles @Azzajk! Can't wait to get your collaboration and feedback as we get this game rolling...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Welcome to Exiles @Azzajk! Can't wait to get your collaboration and feedback as we get this game rolling...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • ChuckBestaChuckBesta Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hello there - finally getting around to posting! The game looks super cool, and I'm really excited for everything that's been revealed so far! 

I first heard about this on Reddit, and then also read up on John Scalzi's involvement - which prompted me to finally post.
  • NezujaNezuja Posts: 85 mod
    welcome @ChuckBesta! Glad you decided to join us!
    ChuckBesta
    @ChuckBesta Welcome to the forums! Another Scalzi fan, woo!

Have you checked out our live chat yet? we've got a friendly bunch in there if you have any questions or just wanna hang
    ChuckBesta
  • OponnOponn Posts: 9 Mendicant
    Hello.  :)
    Oponn said:
    Hello.  :)
    Kind of you to drop by Oponn! We're pretty active in the forums as well as the Discord app. Feel free to chat using either!
    Greetings and welcome @Oponn. Glad to have you!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • ViewedAskewViewedAskew Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Greetings.   I saw the developer post on the androidgaming subreddit, and thought I would check it out.    My name is Will, I'm an audio engineer by trade, and I hope to see some of you guys in game at launch.  
    Hi @Mendicant . Thanks for joining up! 
  • memelizermemelizer Posts: 4 Mendicant
    edited October 2016
    hi there, found @thewizard in reddit's sub and i thought i should give this a try. pretty stoked to see the screenshots and i'm wondering how do i get the game to try it out
  • x4mplex4mple Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hi there, I've been lurking for a while and came to give my greetings. Can't wait to try this game out.
    TheWizard
    Greetings to @Oponn
    @ViewedAskew
    @memelizer
    @x4mple

Glad to have ya'll aboard! Anyone hanging out in the live chat?
    Welcome to Embermark @ViewedAskew, @memelizer, and @x4mple!!! 
    hi guys, thanks for the welcome! logged in on discord atm
    =calechehann on discord
  • SpacegoatsSpacegoats Posts: 20 Adventurer
    Alright, maybe I'm it's just that discord doesn't like goats, bit how do I join this live chat I keep hearing about? I've got the app downloaded but I have no idea what to do from there.
    Grand leader of the glorious Spacegoatian Empire!
    Hiya @Spacegoats, glad you could join us. You can join us on Discord here - https://discordapp.com/invite/Qne8hdj
  • JunkJunk Posts: 14 Mendicant
    Hi. I am Junk. Played many games in many forms. Really looking forward to playing with you. 
    @Junk Hi there! Nice to have you on board. How did your discover us?
    Facebook and Twitter actually lol.
    Facebook and Twitter actually lol. 
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 232 Hero
    I was always here. Well before the one that calls himself "The Wizard" came with his whole "world-building" and "fun".

I was here. And I still am. Sometimes I glare as Wizzie talks about new fan-dangled things like "armor" and "magic". Back in my day all we had was a big stick. Maybe a blood curdling shout, if we were lucky!

But my way will rise once again, Whizz-fizz... And when it does.... oh yes. When it does... Whizzie will shrug and say "pfft... sure, whatevs. kthnxbai!"

And we will battle. And I will win. And wiz will be sad. And there will be much rejoicing across the land because some pleb brought down the mighty Wizzzzzzzzzz, who was a bum-bum head.

...jiggly bits...
    Junk