Hellos - Introduce Yourself

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 804 Wizard
    I see that you called me a "bum-bum head," @Finjinimo, and I can forgive it. But did you also refer to yourself as a "pleb?"
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 239 Hero
    Yes to both. *emoji*

...jiggly bits...
    Junk
  • TheLurkerTheLurker Posts: 11 Adventurer
    Hi guys, I'm The Lurker and excited to see what the game has to offer :)
    Go Exiles of Embermark or go Home!!
  • DrakytheDrakythe Posts: 177 mod
    Hi, @TheLurker, welcome aboard!
    TheLurker
    Thanks @Drakythe do you know when the game will be launched?

@TheLurker No release date has been given outside of shooting for 1Q2017, but thats still a ways a way, so no guarantee on the timeframe. However the devs are revving up for an Alpha test. If you'd like you can send a private message to @TheWizard with your email and device letting him know you'd like to participate in the test, and he'll add you to the list. The initial testing will be on iOS only, but Android is planned.

If you'd like you can also join our live chat and ask questions of a rather friendly bunch, including often times the devs :).
    I'm itching to play the game

XivlviX
  • JunkJunk Posts: 14 Mendicant
    Me too, Lurker.
    @Drakythe will send him a private msg now then, thanks.
    @TheLurker No release date has been given outside of shooting for 1Q2017, but thats still a ways a way, so no guarantee on the timeframe. However the devs are revving up for an Alpha test. If you'd like you can send a private message to @TheWizard with your email and device letting him know you'd like to participate in the test, and he'll add you to the list. The initial testing will be on iOS only, but Android is planned.

If you'd like you can also join our live chat and ask questions of a rather friendly bunch, including often times the devs :).

• FeMn_x_FitNeSsFeMn_x_FitNeSs Posts: 1 Mendicant
    @TheWizard , Im so excited to play this wonderfull game . I think that no one can wait until  the game is released  ! Thank you !  And hii all my name is Anthony , Im a gamer  I play lots of different games and is excited to play with you guys.  :
  • shushu Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Hello all my name is shu. Long time role player and DM to a weekly D&D group. I have been a gamer all my life and currently make small games on the side. I love seeing new and upcoming games and love the branch out of the indie developers. 
    JunkDrakytheTheWizard
    Welcome, @shu! Glad to have you around.

Which edition of DnD do you DM?
    yes huzzah for @shu! welcome... 
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    shu
  • shushu Posts: 2 Mendicant
    @Drakythe I am doing 5th and some vampyre right now but I prefer 2nd still. Did a bit with 3.5 and pathfinder 
  • dlauffer626dlauffer626 Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hello everyone 
    hello @dlauffer626! welcome to embermark-- jump in anywhere with discussion. There's much to see before the game launches...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    @shu nice. I'm in a 5th Ed campaign myself right now, enjoying it quite a bit. I'm too young to have played 2nd, so can't comment on that one.

welcome @dlauffer626! Glad to have you around.
  • JunkJunk Posts: 14 Mendicant
    Welcome home
    TheWizard
  • XivlviXXivlviX Posts: 10 Adventurer
    @shu
    Well dude as someone who leads a similar life, I can say that you've probably found the right game. I used to play an old game that The Wiz ran and it was mega rad, it basically consumed the entirety of my life and soul for a solid year. The rp aspect was commendable as well. 
    TheWizardJunkshu
  • thomas22365thomas22365 Posts: 1 Mendicant
    I just found it
    Junk
    Welcome @thomas22365!  Glad you found your way here.
    Junk
  • chronoslayerchronoslayer Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hi guys, ChronoSlayer here, thanks for having me, I love rpgs just haven't found one on mobile devices that keeps me engaged, most rpgs out there on mobile end up becoming a chore. Well that my 2 cents, looking forward to seeing this game, hoping for the best.
    Welcome, @chronoslayer, good to have you! Consider joining us on the live chat, too.

I can relate to the feeling of most mobile RPGs becoming a chore, its either recycled SNES/PS1 games with just tolerable control schemes or P2W stuff an alarmingly amount of time. I hope EoE becomes one of those jewels that is fun and well made. 

• JessedudeJessedude Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Hi everyone, I saw a video of EoE on toucharcade and its looks amazing. I can't wait to play it.
  • cokamousecokamouse Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hi guys! I'm Cokamouse ( http://twitter.com/cokamouse  )  and as a fan (and sometimes professional reviewer) of iOS games, I am liking what I'm seeing so far! Happy to connect!
    Welcome @Jessedude & @cockanouse! Can't wait to get your feedback on what we're doing-- the game is moving quickly. To get crazy extras and discussion on all things Exiles (and others) hop into Discord with us here: https://discord.gg/Qne8hdj
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Hi there @cokamouse and @Jessedude! Glad to have you in Embermark with us. Definitely check out the Discord channel and feel free to ask us questions.
  • WolfWolf Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Im wolf,  season lurker.  Howlll do you do? Excited to see this game unfold.