Hellos - Introduce Yourself

Comments

• DrakytheDrakythe Posts: 177 mod
    Hi there, @blanks and @golgoth! Nice to see you. Its been something of a quiet week as summer kicks off here in the US, but I promise we're a friendly lot. You can join us on discord as well, if you'd like to chat with some of us other Exiles and even the occasional dev or two.
  • golgothgolgoth Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Thanks for the welcome @Drakythe. I might check you all out on discord sometime this week!
  • TiamosLorenTiamosLoren Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Wow. So this is certainly been a trip.

Hi. I go by the name Tiamos Loren, used to go by the initials TCL back in the day (might've used that in the time I was a part of The Continuum). Really enjoyed it until the unfortunate news of it's ending. Ended up here because of it though!

No, really.

It came up in conversation, someone was talking about another Continuum game and I thought "Wait, you mean IIXII Continuum or...?" Sadly it wasn't, but kinda got me on another bout of "What happened to The Continuum/Seven Lights?" Eventually landed on the Facebook page for it (though I don't use Facebook, personal reasons) and there was a link to this place. And here I am.

That's probably the interesting part of me out of the way though. Interested to see what comes from this project, though!
    docgeo
    Welcome @TiamosLoren! I see you've already found your way to Discord, so I won't reiterate that. But glad to see another Continuum alum make their way here.

docgeo
  • ValentinoValentino Posts: 1 Mendicant
    I am Valentino Arumugam from south Africa.I am  25 years old.like fantasy.hope this is a place for that.
  • StavlinStavlin Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Stavlin here. When is the release for this? It says early 2017 everywhere else..
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 802 Wizard
    Hi there @Valentino & @Stavlin! Welcome to EoE.

To your question about release, we haven't started closed testing yet, so while "2017" is a placeholder, we'll have details on dates as we hit a few more development milestones. Stay tuned here and on the Discord Channel (lots gets discuss there first...)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • ChadmoChadmo Posts: 4 Mendicant
    Hello everyone, my name is Chadmo, I'm a huge fan of RPGs. And would love to throw out some ideas, and meet alot of you with similar tastes. Well I'm a little tired right now, so I'm off to bed see you all tomorrow
    Chadmo said:
    Hello everyone, my name is Chadmo, I'm a huge fan of RPGs. And would love to throw out some ideas, and meet alot of you with similar tastes. Well I'm a little tired right now, so I'm off to bed see you all tomorrow
    Hi there, Chadmo! Nice to have you here. Be sure to check out Discord, where quite a few of us hang out often and chat up ideas about the game.
  • WildBoarWildBoar Posts: 1 Mendicant
    <SNORT>

i am a boar. i live deep in the forest.
    when i am not snuffling for truffles, or maiming royalty, or rampaging due to demonic possession, i am enjoying mobile games. 
    it is often difficult with my hooves and snout. today's games are just not built for the modern swine to enjoy. 

then this Exiles of Embersnort showed up, promising "one snout gameplay". 
    this may be the answer.
    i gleefully rut in the mud, in anticipation of this potential masterpiece. 
    now all you humans will see what we pigs are made of! 

well...pork. 
    we are made of pork. 

but we are also made of win. 
    Drakythe
    Welcome, @WildBoar!

Glad to have you on board. If you'd like to 'meet' more of us, feel free to jump on Discord and chat it up.
    Welcome and hail @WildBoar! Glad to have you and looking forward to your adventures...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • docgeodocgeo Posts: 45 Adventurer
    Hello All,

well ill I am Doc from the TC.  I loved the hell out of that game, the forums, and the community.  I have been busy with the Army and family and apologize for my absence.  I am in Korea for a year and will try and be more active!  I am currently active in D&D 5th ed .  I was also running a Star Wars edge of the empire campaign.

Doc
    "Come on in stranger and have a drink....mind your boots on the floor"
    Drakythe
    docgeo said:
    I am in Korea for a year and will try and be more active!  I am currently active in D&D 5th ed .

I'm currently in a game being DMed by a friend who lived in Korea for a year. He's always threatening to move back. I hope you enjoy it!

How do you like 5th edition? Its taken me a while to get used to, but I'm enjoying it.
    Well 5th edition is working well!  I am having to play via skype with my group.  I hadn't played since 2nd edition so no THACO is interesting!
    Oh man I've only ever played 2nd via PC games. I still don't know how the rules to THACO work, just what it is a reference to.

Glad your group is accomodating a skype player. Lots of awesome tools for playing internationally now :).
    Yeah to hit Armor class 0; it was the base for all combat.  It was crazy and the. Became second nature to me.
    my game group is made up one of my best friends as the DM; three of my junior officers and my oldest son.....so they better accommodate me!  Lol!
    Drakythe
  • BaronsaskyBaronsasky Posts: 13 Mendicant
    I am Baronsasky Game on
  • MortalMortal Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Im just a average joe just injoy a good game this looks promising 
    Welcome, @Baronsasky and @Mortal, glad to have you aboard! Feel free to check out Discord and chat with us anytime :)
    BaronsaskyMortal
    welcome, welcome @Baronsasky & @Mortal! there's much to discuss...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    BaronsaskyMortal
    Epic
  • MortalMortal Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Hay all solo dad from n.z just enjoy gameing its my release lol an never joind a commity
    BaronsaskyTheWizard
    Hi Mortal same here I find it interesting 
    Well, you are in good company then-- most of the community here just love gaming and are looking forward to making fun of me and the rest of the devs as we try anf land a game that's fun!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Baronsasky
    Evolution takes time 
    TheWizard
  • zzjakethedogzzzzjakethedogzz Posts: 1 Mendicant
    I'm Jake and I'm here because of a Reddit post about testing the game. I'm a long time RPG fan and love the genre to death, there isn't an RPG I wouldn't at least try. I'm excited to see how this game goes and to have some fun chats with you gents along the way.
    well then you're in good company, @zzjakethedogzz! welcome!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Welcome