Hellos - Introduce Yourself

Comments

• QU4K3XQU4K3X Posts: 1 Mendicant
    I'm QUAKE and I'm the biggest fan of RPG's. Any game with some sort of rpg mechanics is the best game of all.
  • DrakytheDrakythe Posts: 177 mod
    welcome, QUAKE. I think you've come to the right place if you enjoy RPGs. If you'd like to talk with folks be sure to check out the Discord chat.
  • DarkStrifeDarkStrife Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Im DarkStrife and im here because i wanna play a new game
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 803 Wizard
    Very nice, @DarkStrife-- and play you shall. Did you send me a PM to get an invitation to closed testing?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • Swordsman0fHarmoniaSwordsman0fHarmonia Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Hi, I am a Student studying Game Development and noticed a friendly community. The game sounds interesting although I know little, I wished to enter the Beta.
  • Swordsman0fHarmoniaSwordsman0fHarmonia Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Ps: I am using a S8 Samsung Mobile Device.
    Hi, I am a Student studying Game Development and noticed a friendly community. The game sounds interesting although I know little, I wished to enter the Beta.
    Hi there Swordsman! Glad you like the community so far. I'd encourage you to join the Discord chat too, we discuss quite a bit there, regarding the game and just general life stuff.

If you'd like to participate in the beta (which has not launched yet) the first step is to send a private message to @TheWizard. He'll hook you up from there.
    Yes, welcome @Swordsman0fHarmonia! Send me that PM and we'll get you on the testing invitation list!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • SenatorGossonSenatorGosson Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hey there 

My name is wayne gosson. Im very interested in new rpgs, especially ones that we get to play along the way during our busy days. So lets hope the devs of this new game put in a lot and i mean a lot of effort towards the daily hourly weekly monthly quests tasks etc... I am curious as too when the beta will be able for download to participate. Have a great day everyone. 
    Greeting,s, @SenatorGosson-- I just responded to your PM with the info! Glad to have you on board (and we are indeed putting a lot of effort toward those things you mentioned!)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • MorphineMorphine Posts: 3 Mendicant
    I am Morphine. I type in a way so that everyone can understand me, so millenials, bear with me. 

Not much about me, but i'm into Role-Playing Games, Sandbox, First Person (not shooter), Platformer, Horror, Exploring, Bullet-Hell, Por- and more I would mention if I am not lazy to check my app and game library.  

You can locate me in local laboratories and educated drug dealers (pharmacists). 

Haha, just kidding. I'm a male human from Asia, but I am not a commie (sorry). 

Anyone else Singaporean? :smile:

• MuertoMuerto Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Hey all, pleased to be here.
    Greetings, @Morphine & @Muerto, glad to have you with us! As you peruse the forums and the dev updates, let us know if you have questions or suggestions!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • FiddlefootFiddlefoot Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Hi all,

I've always been a fan of MMOs, and stumbled upon this game on Reddit. Can't wait to check it out!
    welcome @Fiddlefoot! Can't wait to get your feedback as we get going!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • PneumosPneumos Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Hi! I'm Pneumos, love RPGs, saw the video on TouchArcade and thought this definitely looks like a game I would buy. Love the craftsmanship and depth I see in the dev blog too.
  • StarSurferStarSurfer Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Hello everyone, I just signed up, looking forward to the beta!
    welcome, @StarSurfer, glad to have you!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    StarSurfer
  • StarSurferStarSurfer Posts: 3 Mendicant
    @TheWizard Well met, huzzah!
  • GladorGlador Posts: 39 Adventurer
    Welcome Welcome to the newcomers. I hope yall stick around for what seems to be a fun ride in the future!
    StarSurferMuerto
    Holy cow! Welcome, @StarSurfer, @Pneumos, @Muerto, @Fiddlefoot@Morphine, and @SenatorGosson!

I've seen lots of you on Discord already, which is awesome! Welcome to the community and glad to have you all aboard!

Muerto
  • FiddlefootFiddlefoot Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Thanks @Drakythe! I'll have to get Discord to check everything out.
  • VarkingVarking Posts: 42 Adventurer
    Hey everyone! Varking here. I'm mostly into MMOs or anything with PvP. Been with Android and mobile gaming since the original Motorola Droid on Verizon that had the keyboard slide out. Currently rocking a Nexus 6P but I'll be getting the new Pixel in October once it's announced. Hope to make this game my next year+ main game experience. 
    Facebook  -  Twitter  -  Google+  -  Instagram  -  YouTube 
  • bobquituebobquitue Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Hi there !

Bobquitue from France ^_^

I'm searching for a new game to get hooked on !
    I'm loving RPGs in general, an several posts on Reddit mentioned some awesomeness coming your way, so here I am :)

On an iPad pro at the moment and very interested in testing the game, and helping improving it if I can :smile:

Sent a PM !
    Varking
    bobquitue said:
    Hi there !

Bobquitue from France ^_^

I'm searching for a new game to get hooked on !
    I'm loving RPGs in general, an several posts on Reddit mentioned some awesomeness coming your way, so here I am :)

On an iPad pro at the moment and very interested in testing the game, and helping improving it if I can :smile:

Sent a PM !
    Welcome! Have you hopped onto the discord server? Seems most of the chatting about the game happens there.
  • bobquituebobquitue Posts: 2 Mendicant
    Yup just connected :)

Varking
  • KurusuKurusu Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hello! I just learned about this game and I'm really interested. Can't wait to play! I have been looking for a good game to play on my phone and this looks fun!
    Varking
    Kurusu said:
    Hello! I just learned about this game and I'm really interested. Can't wait to play! I just have been looking for a good game to play on my phone and this looks fun!
    What kind of phone are you rocking? And welcome to the community!
  • mambausmimambausmi Posts: 1 Mendicant
    A newbie to the genre I enjoy good tactical gaming and have many years experience doing so hi everyone 
    Varking
    mambausmi said:
    A newbie to the genre I enjoy good tactical gaming and have many years experience doing so hi everyone 
    Welcome to the forums! What games do you currently play?
    TheWizard