It's really been a while...

Un67Un67 Posts: 1 Mendicant
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
I was pleasantly surprised when I received that e-mail about Paragons a few days ago. The Continuum was one of my favorite browser games back when I was in middle school, and only after it shut down did I realize just how unique it was. How have the last five years been for everyone? I've just started college this year, so it's been quite a big change for me.

(I believe that my username on the Continuum was Univine, on the off chance that anyone still remembers me.)

Comments

• SkwidSkwid Posts: 29 Mendicant
    Nope mine was softpaw and I helped with the skill backstab. That was a great gen con.
  • TalinTalin Posts: 22 Adventurer
    Nice to see you again Univine. I was Talin on The Continuum. My whole family played, my son, Softpaw, my wife Sairo and I spent MANY hours in the beta, then again when it went live. We were all shocked and saddened to see it go despite not having much time for a few months to spend on it.
    Skwid
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
    Welcome, welcome guys. Great to "see" you. And Softpaw/Skwid, have no fear-- there will be a Backstab here (right, @SingmeAsong?). 

And Talin, I remember you as "Terril..." no?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • TalinTalin Posts: 22 Adventurer
    Yes. It was Terril.
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
    /removes hat and bows low. 
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • SpacegoatsSpacegoats Posts: 20 Adventurer
    @Skwid Softpaw! I do believe you and I played a great many games together back then. Hope everything's going well for you friend!
    Grand leader of the glorious Spacegoatian Empire!
  • SkwidSkwid Posts: 29 Mendicant
    It is, I don't remember exactly who you are but we might have.