Chatango/Chatbox?

XeruXeru Posts: 93 Adventurer
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in swinging the idea of swinging a chatbox or some on the forum for active conversation? Potetnially one basic one for social chatting but maybe others in different boards for live idea slinging.

Comments

• KjelfalconerKjelfalconer Posts: 99 Adventurer
    But that will expose the fact that we have absolutely no co-ordination when it comes to time zones! 
    "Now remember kids- If you don't use environmentally friendly technology, a giant technicolour inter-dimensional ghost squid will come down from space and eat everybody."
  • XeruXeru Posts: 93 Adventurer
    I mean I would think it's either this or we all exchange Skype. Active Communication between active participants makes it easier to streamline the progression of ideas.
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 229 Hero
    Does the forum not do that already?

...jiggly bits...
    I meant in a more live setting, for moments when just typing it up might not cut it, or if it's quick and just typing it might cause clutter.

But this is a question best aimed @TheWizard ;
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
    And a good one it is. I'm fooling with some out-of-forum tools for us as we speak, and the design for communication tools in the game is still in process. Plan on me asking what you all think when we get to decisions there.

I've found that setting specific times to have live conversation is a good method too. I've already set up a Slack channel for that, and obviously you guys will get the scoop on the first time we do a design discussion. Would you be interested in doing something live when we have reveals of certain aspects of the game?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    ^ I approve of this message. Especially since it's easier at times to articulate ideas and discuss them live than to just, in my case, word vomit them onto the page lol :)
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 738 Wizard
    no worries, @Xeru, your diatribes are appreciated and welcomed!

I will look into hosting a chat or two (or many) as we go along!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    Count me in for these.