Name branding competition Wiz?

DarggieDarggie Posts: 125 Adventurer

Seems another game has their sights on Paragon.
They call me the Crier. No, I don't cry a lot. I deliver news you uncouth barbarian.

Comments

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 763 Wizard
    Oh yes. I was wondering when you guys would bring that up. Our friends at Epic have indeed branded a new shooter "Paragon," so our working title here is even more so a working title. 

We're working on real ones, of course. And the fiction we've shared with you will largely remain the same-- you as sellsword, hero or traveling mage-like adventurer. Stay tuned for actual branding!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • XeruXeru Posts: 93 Adventurer
    Desti- Oh wait, nvm

Skyr- Oh wait nvm

Fallo- Oh wait nvm

......I'lll get back to you later @TheWizard ;
    haha, nice @xeru. I'll have some name scenarios for you guys shortly. After we nail that down, we'll likely be in a position to announce the game, so you lot will be old-timers for this community. I'm counting on you to bring new folks into our discussions and squabbles...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • DarggieDarggie Posts: 125 Adventurer
    I'm ready to advertise when you guys are ready for an influx of people. I've been holding out for an official release announcement to the public.
    They call me the Crier. No, I don't cry a lot. I deliver news you uncouth barbarian.
    TheWizard
  • SkwidSkwid Posts: 29 Mendicant
    Shado- nvm
    Drag- nvm
    League - nvm
    Um um, the return of the continuum or the rift of the continuum. I don't know just a couple of ideas 
    Nice, Mr @Skwid, haha.

And thanks, Crier. I will give you plenty of notice (and content) to shout about when the time is right! 

TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 231 Hero
    "TheWizard's Magnificent Emporium of Stinky Treats"

Good yes? Good.
    ...jiggly bits...
    TheWizard
  • SkwidSkwid Posts: 29 Mendicant
    @TheWizard you're welcome 
    TheWizard
  • helpicantflyhelpicantfly Posts: 111 Adventurer
    Wanderer's
    Inspired
    Perfection
    Enlightenment

Touch my food, feel my Fork.
  • XeruXeru Posts: 93 Adventurer
    Alright now onto serious titles

"Legacy of the Fallen Ones"

"Confess"

"I will not fall"

"Truth is our Shield."

And just because

"Paragons of Truth"
    you guys are thinking along the same lines as some of the things we're working with. Words like "Legacy,"  "Enlightenment" and "Fallen" weave well into Lore of the game as it's developing. Soon as @SingmeAsong ;
    and I cease our arguing, we'll have another working title for you guys to chew upon...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • helpicantflyhelpicantfly Posts: 111 Adventurer
    ha ha @xeru see that enlightenment in my not serious list 
    and dont say you had two cause there not single words ,now are they.? ! ! lol
    Touch my food, feel my Fork.
    edited January 2016
    Actually, we're playing with some words that are more on the Lore side-- some things we haven't revealed yet, but hope you guys enjoy. We're figuring out which one makes the most sense for us (and is easy to remember, and makes you wanna play, and and and...)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    So there you go @Darggie, we're renamed and reborn! And there's a ton going on. Start here and watch the next few days...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • DarggieDarggie Posts: 125 Adventurer
    Woooot
    TheWizard