I figured this would be a great little corner to discuss a thought that came to mind. The single player combat of EoE is well underway and looking fancy and fun and glamorous but I wonder, is @TheWizard
contemplating potential mechanics for dealing for things such as House v House, A WORLD BOSS HAS APPEARED, Large Scale Combat Challenges for lewts of you vs lots of enemies, or Dungeons filled with loots and big baddies but, it's too stronk for one man alone, so he must invite friends, or When Countries go to war, whose side will you choose and how will battle interaction be determined? Each One I feel is separate and needs it's own potential discussion but here is a corner for all of them so GO
1. House v House: Gryfindor vs Slyth- Ahem, I mean, Whatever our nonrevealed Houses are, besides quests, various politics and such, will there be potential mechanics for all out House v House Combat
2. World Boss: When a World Boss Appears mechanic. I've seen this in pretty much....umm...everywhere. It's a neat mechanic though. A dude with godly stats just drops in to say hello, how's the kids, are you ready to die? Turns out, you need everyone in the world to put him in timeout until his next respawn.
3. PvE Challenge: Think of it like a better version of Test Your Might(Anyone who gets this reference gets a cookie, and gets the real referrence and not the cheap one) basically, instead of 1v1, it's say. Idk. 1v100. You fight like, 100 enemies at once. Come on, take a risk, be tough. And yes, you get a few trinkets to hit a few of them at a time.
4. Dungeon Raids: Ahhh, WoW made these famous, now no-one can even do them right. Maybe we can give em a crack. Our format might not work em but I figured might as well bring them up.
5. War: When a War breaks out and it's Demacia vs Nox- (kicked) Ahem, anyway, point being, if one is to employ a potential mechanic for 'warzone' mechanic in which, under normal circumstances, you couldn't normally just fight anyone unless you got permission or something )Think of it like, outside Warzones is NO PKing but in a Warzone, anything goes.) In addition, potential to set up ambushes and catch people off guard lets warzones become hunting grounds for skilled players.