What are you playing currently? (like RIGHT NOW)

As we're developing this game, we're playing other ones, and I know you are, too. 

So what's the order of the day? What are you playing on mobile, console, PC these days and why?
TheWizard
I'll SMITE you
KingkobblerVarking

Comments

• DarggieDarggie Posts: 125 Adventurer
    Ark Survival on the Xbox One is my main addiction.

It's fun, playing a minecraft+dinosaurs-esque  game. 
    They call me the Crier. No, I don't cry a lot. I deliver news you uncouth barbarian.
  • KjelfalconerKjelfalconer Posts: 99 Adventurer
    Digimon story: Cyber Sleuth at the moment~ 
    "Now remember kids- If you don't use environmentally friendly technology, a giant technicolour inter-dimensional ghost squid will come down from space and eat everybody."
  • joekyjoeky Posts: 52 Adventurer

Civilization (PC) : all time fav

Eredan PvP (mobile) : equal chance of winning regardless if you r a newbie or veteran to the game....all abt strategy...

• TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 794 Wizard
    All good ones, though I haven't myself played a couple of those. @joeky, you mentioned Eredan once before no? Maybe someone else did...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you

Wiz  I did mentioned eredan PVP.....maybe under other topics....

• SmarmyGrinSmarmyGrin Posts: 5 Mendicant
    Vainglory (mobile) best iOS or android moba I've played because of the controls being tap targeting  and maneuvering. 

Dh5 ( mobile) because they don't have a better Diablo style rpg out there that I've found.  

• KingkobblerKingkobbler Posts: 23 Mendicant
    Unhealthy amount of The Walking Dead:RtS mobile, getting my ass kicked in BO:3, and and trying to find a way to romance rad scorpions in FO:4 lol

• TyraelTyrael Posts: 7 Mendicant
    edited March 2016
    fallout4,witcher3,bladeandsoul,navalaction(rightnow)
    i luv to play games with strong story/lore background.
    i play last two games with my son and have realy fun.
    TheWizard
  • EvilteddyEvilteddy Posts: 61 Adventurer
    Benn playing a lot of Dungeon Defenders, Gems of War, and Clicker Heroes through steam.
    What's better then making good beer?
    Drinking good beer!
    just started on this on mobile platform : Revenant Dogma... pretty interesting
    @evilteddy love DD, played Gems, and UGH, Clicker Heroes makes me crazy and i both hate and love it...

@joeky, haven't played that one, I'll go check it out...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • DrakytheDrakythe Posts: 177 mod
    Diablo 3 couch coop with the wife. Pokemon X. Portal Stories: Mel, and Rocksmith 2014, if you can call it a game (because I didn't have enough hobbies I went and picked up a guitar)
    Nice! And how is the quest toward rock god-dom going @Drakythe?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • WinsomniakWinsomniak Posts: 14 Adventurer
    Dominions 4! Its just about the best fantasy war gaming simulator I've found. The sheer volume of content and unpredictability in multiplayer makes every game different.
    -Seige
    TheWizard
  • KjelfalconerKjelfalconer Posts: 99 Adventurer
    Lets not even talk about how many hours i sank into ff14 this past week.
    "Now remember kids- If you don't use environmentally friendly technology, a giant technicolour inter-dimensional ghost squid will come down from space and eat everybody."
  • DrakytheDrakythe Posts: 177 mod
    Lets not even talk about how many hours i sank into ff14 this past week.
    Its an MMO, no need to ask that question ;)

@Winsomniak: Which reminds me I need to play that sometime... *looks at schedule* Maybe next year...

@TheWizard Well, if we're going with the whole "You're an egg and the universe is you living out millions of lives to reach your true potential of godhood" I haven't hatched yet ;) -- I can tell the strings apart now! and I can even play some power chords, but anything trickier than "these 3 notes, on these 2-3 frets" and I get a panic locked brain.
    Haha, Drak, well said. You must then aspire to my brother's level (he is in a band in FL called "Moaning Lisa" as the lead guitarist they call "Shred." <-- none of that is a joke).

@winsomniak I need to try that too. If you had to give an edge to the amount of content or the unpredictability of the multiplayer, which would you say captures you more (or does one beget the other)?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • iNorganiciNorganic Posts: 12 Mendicant
    Playing Clash Royale for Android (want to check how far I can go without money) and went back to WoW (the free version up till lvl 20 just for nostalgia) and had a small look into blade and soul. 
    I'm playing CR like crazy these days, too. What did you think of Blade & Soul?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • iNorganiciNorganic Posts: 12 Mendicant
    Regarding B&S so far I haven't progressed that much. just had a destroyer level 6 and a blade dancer level 11. Loving both classes, their fighting system has quite a good flow and I guess I'll enjoy the pvp. Graphics are very good and its just amazing to play with them at almost max.
    The only thing is, I know it's an asian mmorpg and I haven't reached that far (and mainly this last one's the answer) but it's a bit too oriental for me; need more aesthetic diversity to feel myself inserted in a "world". However, starting in a city in the clouds with stone giants surrounding is awesome!
    Ok, maybe there's another thing.. I'm not that used to this style of mmorpg and I've found myself searching online to find out how to do basic things or understanding the skill system; despite they had a tutorial, it didn't help that much.
  • KroilKroil Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Evil bane on mobile right now 
    oh yeah how's evil bane, @Kroil?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 234 Hero
    Stellaris.
    ...jiggly bits...
  • elitterelitter Posts: 1 Mendicant
    edited May 2016
    War & order - ios
    Lotro - Dungeon & Dragons Mac
    TorilMud - All time Fav Love MUDS which most ppl wont know what those are
  • PencerPencer Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Lords Mobiles on iOS
    oh @elitter i do know MUDs well and good to have a mud-enthusiast here in the group. Our narrative plan for Exiles should be of interest to you.

and welcome, @Pencer. haven't tried Lords yet but I'll check it out...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • bluetofubluetofu Posts: 9 Mendicant
    Rune Factory 4. :blush:
     :* 
    Oh yeah? How is that @bluetofu?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    bluetofu
  • Psycho_MychoPsycho_Mycho Posts: 64 Adventurer
    I have a wide variety I've been bouncing between:

Playing on PC: 
    Grim Dawn
    Euro Truck Simulator 2
    Star Citizen

Playing on Mobile:
    Castle Clash
    Egg, Inc
    Build it
    Flappy Bird
    Hill Climb Racing

-Soldieradams
    "Do not trust everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
  • bluetofubluetofu Posts: 9 Mendicant
    TheWizard said:
    Oh yeah? How is that @bluetofu?
    Combining Harvest Moon's farming and life sim elements and blending them together with an action RPG and fantasy backdrop and with a coating of polish along with a bunch of other cool stuff (like combat and dungeons) that Harvest Moon never adopted. The game's great in my opinion! 
     :*