Is the game available??

Is the game available to d/l from the App Store??

Best Answers

Answers

• polskibroskipolskibroski Posts: 3 Mendicant
    Is the game only available by invite and if so how do you get an invite can't wait to try this game :D
  • HawaiianFlameHawaiianFlame Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Just found this game, i think i am a bit excited already, will be watching this game close
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 836 Wizard
    cool @HawaiianFlame, looking forward to your feedback as we develop! By registering on the forums, you're on the list for beta invite!

TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • DLain3838DLain3838 Posts: 1 Mendicant
    I feel the same way as most of the people in this forum. Been waiting for a game like this to come to mobile. Will be closely watching the development of this game and hope it lives up to all of our expectations. 
    TheWizard
    Me too, @DLain3838! And seriously-- thanks for that sentiment. It's why we're busting our humps to get this thing ready for you. Stay tuned this week for some new peeks at what's coming from the dev crew...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • davi30davi30 Posts: 7 Mendicant
    Hey guys any new photos or game play??
    edited May 2016
    oh yes-- working on a new Game Dev update right now as a matter of fact (with all sorts of screens and gifs and such). I'll post it here in the forums when it's ready.  Preview GIF:

TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    davi30Albel
    TheWizard said:
    oh yes-- working on a new Game Dev update right now as a matter of fact (with all sorts of screens and gifs and such). I'll post it here in the forums when it's ready.  Preview GIF:

Wow look at that how big is it compared to the Warrior... Spider wolves correct??
    Yep-- Embermark has all sorts of weird nasties to fight. The Spiderwolf is just one of many we're using to illustrate the development of the game. I'm getting into the way that we'll roll out bad guys in this next Update post on the Tumblr.
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    I just check out the other creatures and I must say a big jump from when I first signed up in February bravo.... Any beta info or estimate time for release this has been a long wait for a anxious person lol...
  • AsguardianAsguardian Posts: 1 Mendicant
    Hi TheWizard so if im right ... if we are already registred on this forum we are in queue for bêta tester ?  would like try it and if there à date for release and Last question...app and Google store Will be able to play together ?
    Yes, @Asguardian-- you're in the queue. You'll get an invitation to sign up to Beta Test when we get there (no date just yet)!

On the iOS/Android play together question, I'm hoping so, but stay tuned for confirmation!
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • EvilteddyEvilteddy Posts: 81 Adventurer
    Continuing @Asguardian's question, are our alter egos (screen names) also going to be reserved for us?
    What's better then making good beer?
    Drinking good beer!
    @Evilteddy- we don't have a single-sign-in setup with the forums and the game (and may not ever)

BUT

you all are the ones who will get the first invitations to get in the game, so I imagine you'll be able to get your handles as you like (that's obviously not a guarantee). As we bring the account system online and decide player vs character naming rules, I'll post them here in the forums and you'll definitely get fair warning on readying yourself to jump in the game and get yourself set. 
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    polskibroski
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 259 Hero
    My username in game is going to be Thewizards_alt

...jiggly bits...
    And you know what comes when I figure out that's you...  (@finjinimo)
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 259 Hero
    Hilarity?
    ...jiggly bits...
    I was more thinking a certain Hammer...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
  • helpicantflyhelpicantfly Posts: 111 Adventurer
    claw or sledge ?
    Touch my food, feel my Fork.
  • SidonusSidonus Posts: 6 Mendicant
    Following this game so close for months now, can't wait to delve into this one, looking really great so far!  One question, will beta invites go out firstly to whomever signed up or registered earlyist?  Or..will it just be random?  Reason I ask is because you mentioned that if you have registered on this forum then you are already in the "que"
    was that just a choice word or specifically means first come first serve as far as your place in que?
    Thanks, and keep up the great work!
    Sid
    Good question, @Sidonus-- the way it will work is we'll send out the call to enter the Beta to the list of everyone registered here first. Your response to that call (which will be an email and a post here in the forums) will determine how/if you get in at each stage of Beta (there will be several rounds of Beta entry, so if for some reason you don't get in the first, there are more chances).

Also thanks for the kind words-- your excitement for the game keeps us rocking on development, and there is much to share from the build we showed people last week at E3. I'm putting together a new update on that as we speak...

TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you