New Game Dev Update is up! | 2.12.16

Check out the latest, and if you have questions or feedback, let's get into it!

GAME DEV UPDATE | 2.12.16
TheWizard
I'll SMITE you
Tagged:

Comments

• DarggieDarggie Posts: 125 Adventurer
    I realize that I have 2 comments waiting for approval stating the same thing. Didn't see the message the first time, so if a Dev or Moderator could delete one of the two after they are approved, that would be appreciated.
    They call me the Crier. No, I don't cry a lot. I deliver news you uncouth barbarian.
  • TheWizardTheWizard Posts: 836 Wizard
    That's odd, @Darggie, your posts shouldn't have to wait for approval. Can you let me know if you always see that message?
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    It was just on two posts I made, that never appeared. Mentioning that some of the images in your dev update weren't in the image gallery yet, and they we were promised a hint at house banner names. :D
    They call me the Crier. No, I don't cry a lot. I deliver news you uncouth barbarian.
  • FinjinimoFinjinimo Posts: 259 Hero
    I had the same thing on one of the dev update threads. I posted to say the linky didn't work, but it never showed up and said it was waiting for approval. I just assumed you had some funky permissions thing going on in these update threads.
    ...jiggly bits...
    You know what, I looked into it and it flagged those because of the links, which are normally fine. Were you quoting me, @darggie and @Finjinimo.

And you're right, I haven't put everything in the gallery yet, and you are doing us all a service by chiding me, @darggie. I think I'm gonna make a forums award for this type of thing.

*goes to find an appropriate icon for it...
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you
    I copied and pasted your line of text  about the image gallery from the bottom of the dev update. It could be an issue with fonts, spacing, and or paragraph setup from the page with the dev update not being accepted by the format the forums use. 

Otherwise I have no idea what it could be. Both posts that got flagged had a copy+paste, but didn't use any forum quotes, urls, or @TheWizard in the posts.

gotcha. you should be able to do ALL of that stuff, so keep me posted if you run into that again, and I'll look at the post while it's in "limbo."
    TheWizard
    I'll SMITE you