Welcome to the Exiles of Embermark Combat Test Bug thread, please report your bugs in the following manner:
1. Check if it is a known bug (In the developer's list of incomplete features or known issues) or has it already been reported by another player (in this thread).
1. If it is a known issue please disregard, if it has been reported by another user please post in the thread saying you also experienced the issue and how you recreated it.
2. When making a new report please include the following details:
2. iOS version
3. App Version (updated request)
4. Steps to reproduce if you have them
5. If its a visual glitch a screenshot would be nice
6. Any additional information you feel might be relevant
Thanks for your participation in the beta! If you have general feedback rather than a bug, please feel free to post that over here
Finally, I will be attempting to collect a list of known and reported bugs in this post.
1: Equipment stats not appearing until after a combatant is hit
2: The Forge doesn't work
3: Basically anything outside of combat is very broken, but the devs chose to not turn it off in this development build. You venture outside of combat at your own risk4: No, salvage doesn't work
Fixed in build 0.2657
5: We had to delete the PVE rewards, so yes, you misbehavors that go questing will only get xp and nothing else (other than a little story and fighting some cool looking foes)
6: yes, you will get builds as they come this week7: the test will be up for probably a week or so
Ehhh, the Devs decided to keep it going.
8: no, you don't get to keep your character, so make as many as you like, but they will go the way of deletion debris (this is a test, not a beta)
9: Eqipment glitch reported below.
10: Slash will crash the game, whether you use it or your opponent does. Fixed in build 0.2657
11. Fight finish hang reported below.
- Occasionally equipment will visually appear unequipped even though they are on, clicking on a piece of said gear in inventory will crash the game. (Seems to no longer be happenign as of 0.2660)
Double Equip Gear - It is possible on Rogue to equip the same starter knife twice. Once in each hand.Character level reversion
Fixed in 0.2657Slash Crashes game - Any use of slash, by a human or a bot, will result in an app crash.
Fixed in build 0.2657
- After reaching level 10 a character may revert back to level 9. (unconfirmed)No damage dealt
- Awaiting further details. If you experience this please document it, including your level and which opponent you were facing at the time. [Seems this may just be how damage calculation works in certain circumstances]Crash on boot
- If your device has no network connection it will crash immediately after the Gunslinger logo. At least one person is also experiencing this while connected. Location and device age may have something to do with it. Please document any cases of this happening to you (that are reproducible and not caused by no network connection).Inventory access Hang - Accessing inventory that doesn't belong to the current character will hang the game
Fixed in Build 0.2660Unable to return to camp from arena
- Specifically on an iPad Pro 10.5 user is unable to return to camp from the Arena screen. All other buttons work. Also disables access to Settings/Flee menu in combatText Disappears from camp
- Change from PvE to PvP. Graphics are fine but text is gone from camp (Seems to be fixed as of 0.2660)Bad Stats
- Yes all stats on your character details screen outside of the first screen are placeholder
Unable to finish a fight - Certain circumstances can result in a hang at a combat victory (Devs are aware of this and have replicated it successfully)
Fixed in 0.2660
Off hand weapon brings up ability screen
- Clicking on the offhand weapon slot will bring up the abilities screen, usually only on the first entry of the equipment screen, going back from abilities won't trigger it again.
Double Chest Countdown
- Chests will visually countdown 2 at a time, even ending up in negatives. It does not affect the total number of chests you can get.
Absurd Drop %
- Arena Rank 6 reports 450% chance of dropping epic gear.